ShinSekaiStudio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyoneWelcome to the ShinSekaiStudio Forum where you can share your AMVs, Audition for the studio and have a great time

+7
xXNewWorld25Xx
JerichoAMV
Roron0aPNS
Contage
WilliamClarkAMV
Shin Sekai Animationz
MoshShiro
11 posters

Audition MoshShiro :)

MoshShiro

Audition MoshShiro :) Empty Audition MoshShiro :)

Post by MoshShiro Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:36 am

Youtube Name : Mosh Shiro
    Program You Use : Sony Vegas Pro 13
    Experience : 4 months
    Studios You're Already In : no one
    Animes You Use to Edit : Every Anime Smile
    Audition Video : We are two Editors Tsuyoshi(One Piece) and Akashi(Kuroko no Basket).

How Will You Help The Studio Improve Once You're In : We don´t really know xD. We just want to have a happy time and working with people, who have the same hobby Smile
    Shin Sekai Animationz
    Shin Sekai Animationz

Audition MoshShiro :) Empty Re: Audition MoshShiro :)

Post by Shin Sekai Animationz Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:40 pm

The One Piece Story AMV look very decent, and good, I enjoyed much more on the last half. I like some of the zooming like from 2:19 and the one at 2:22 to 2:24. The others rest need more improvement, also don't overuse the slide blur transitions, some of the slide transition is good but some are ahead of the sync of the song. Try something like zooming Transition to the corner or side in equivalent to the next scene, example is like Gia Zooming styles on AMV like Fate Of The World I - Righteous Greed. Anyone can do it so I meant some thing like that. You have potential to do zooming transitions to the corner and sides.

You Still Have Great Potential in improving them. Well most likely you are story type amv editor. KNB amv is way too simple and mediocre, any beginner can do that as well. I only enjoyed the one piece amv. My answers is INDIFFERENT, maybe I will be able to give you a great Answer when you comeback again with another improvement. I will leave the rest to others to vote.
    WilliamClarkAMV
    WilliamClarkAMV

Post by WilliamClarkAMV Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:07 pm

I have to agree with Shin Sekai on this one, the second half of the one piece amv was quite enjoyable, however the transitions used were quite repetitive and you should try to mix them up!! Very Happy
    I think you have a lot of potential and am positive that if you practice some more and experiment with some of the transitions above^^ you will see an improvement in your editing xD So for now it's a NO from me but i am more than happy to change my vote when you come back with another video incorporating the above <3

Contage
    Contage

Post by Contage Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:15 pm

From what I've seen now is that Tsuyoshi is constantly improving and I think you can fit pretty well in this studio, too bad that it is "double audition", so I can't say yes because I'm not convinced from the other editor, so it's a NO from me
    Roron0aPNS
    Roron0aPNS

Post by Roron0aPNS Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:56 am

You surely have potential Smile you should really try to improve and become a great editor! i will say YES but you still need work
    JerichoAMV
    JerichoAMV

Post by JerichoAMV Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:15 am

Well I dont like the fact that you're two editors on one channel, if one of you gets in what about the other editor? he will be using the channel with the 3s banner, name etc. Now as long for the edit the one piece amv is a trailer, I'm not really fond of trailer amvs, they're based on the epicness of the scene rather on the editing, you kept using slides, that made the amv predictable, the flow at the strong part got really random, all these epic moments of Luffy and stuff. If you wanna join them you have to show us your best! Now for the KnB amv its out of sync, you should start changing scenes on the beat of the song, it will look much better Wink the zooms and the shakes are choppy, watch some tutorial so you will know how to make them smooth, now for the flow, since its a sports anime and there basketball matches in it, you should follow its sequence. If you put a basketball match and on the next scene you show us a flashback it will look bad, btw I loved your color correction. You both have potential I want to see you guys auditioning again but the studio is going through some difficulties, members are inactive and some of our projects arent at their best. Accepting you wouldnt be beneficial for us, neither for you. I guess it's a NO on both of you..
    And you should really considering of making a new channel for one of you, if you stay on one account it will only hold you back, because some editor evovle different that others.
    That's all I have to say, good luck with the others!
    xXNewWorld25Xx
    xXNewWorld25Xx

Post by xXNewWorld25Xx Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:08 am

First of all, this shouldn't be a 2 Editors Audition...I also think you guys should get a Channel for each one instead of being editing on the same but that's up to you...
    About the Videos, i liked them, both the storyline and action ones, it had a cool flow, the quotes were well done, but some transitions were a bit repetitive and the slides were not well done, i saw a mask very well done with a cool coloring to on the Luffy Collapse scene, and the way i see you guys already know one or two little things and have the base to rise and become better so it's a YES from me as long you guys keep rising and i also would recommend for both of you on checking some Tutorials about (Slide, Mask, Zoom) and maybe work more on the Impact and Flow of the scenes !
    OneBrunou
    OneBrunou

Post by OneBrunou Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:17 pm

A YES from me. Reason's are pretty simple: Unique. The One Piece AMV was pretty decent. Simple, but decent. With a lot of room for improvement.
    The Kuroko no Basket AMV lacked a bit in timing and flow, but wasn't that bad neither. What impressed me here was the song which got choosed. No trailer (thank god!), no rock or something else which gets edit tons, no, classic Hip Hop. Damn, been awhile since I saw someone editing with something like this. That guy got balls for trying it, even if it wasn't that good and really way too simple.
    But I liked that you tried and believe that some great things can come from your channel. Doesn't really care if it's two or just one guy who's using the channel for AMV's. Actually we will be able to see who did what through the choice of animes and also the style. No reason for a refusal in my opinion.
    World Of Lapar
    World Of Lapar

Post by World Of Lapar Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:25 pm

Well, I'll keep it simple, the one who editted the one piece amv, I see a lot of potential in him/her, there's a lot to work on yes, but with some help you will become a great editor, as for the one that editted the kuroko no basket amv, and this is the reason for my answer, the one who editted this one is lacking, a lot, and ofcourse with help you will become better, but I don't see the potential I see in the first video,as an editor you can help everyone, but if there's no potential in it, it's automatically a no for me, so my answer is a NO
    KingdomAMVS
    KingdomAMVS

Post by KingdomAMVS Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:34 am

Well, like the others have stated, you two have some potential, and with time you will become better. Unfortunately, at this stage, I feel you are not yet ready. You both repeat the same transitions over and over, and it kind of bored me after a while, work on that to enhance your flow, and your timing. So, for now, I say NO, come back when you've gained a little bit more experiencd, and have created your own unique style of editing. I also recommend that you two separate into different channels so that it may not be as confusing for your viewers, and so that you each gain your own seperate experiences. Good luck, and I hope to see you audition again! Very Happy
    GiaQuando
    GiaQuando
    Admin

Post by GiaQuando Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:39 pm

First of all I must say that this is the first time we accepted an audition like that and thus the decision was a bit difficult to be taken.
    After giving it a lot thought I decided it's a NO while you are potential editors I am afraid I can't accept you right now...
    While both AMVs were really good and close to the editing level the 3S wants you got some major flaws in your editing too.
    And as you might have seen that had a negative impact in the 3S Members.
    That's why I would suggest take into account what the other members said and then come and audition.
    If I see you improved and took into account the above a spot in 3S(for both of you)is a good as yours...
    Good Luck next time
    MoshShiro

Post by MoshShiro Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:44 am

Thank you Guys for the reply Smile
    We didn´t thought that it would be a problem to use a account with two editors Sad
    We will try to find a solution and to improve with our edit skills Smile
    Greeting
    Tsuyoshi
    JerichoAMV
    JerichoAMV

Post by JerichoAMV Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:49 am

You can always try again in the future :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:57 am