Hey everyoneWelcome to the ShinSekaiStudio Forum where you can share your AMVs, Audition for the studio and have a great time

My Audition for 3S

lllFlaSh

My Audition for 3S

Post by lllFlaSh on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:17 am

Youtube Name : x llFlaSh
    Program You Use : Sony Vegas 12
    Experience : 5 years of editing videos. less than 1 year of editing amvs
    Studios You're Already In : Anime Addicts Hotspot
    Animes You Use to Edit : Attack on titan, One piece, Akame ga kill, Tokyo Ghoul.
    Audition Video : .  ( this is my latest video the sound distortion was on purpose but due to feedback in the community i will not do it again it works for fps game montages not for amvs.. people didnt even know wither it was an effect or me messing up.. that was me trying to be original. )

How Will You Help The Studio Improve Once You're In : Firstly my goal is to be original in a good way and to make my own editing styles that people will like i do not want to copy anyone in terms of helping the studio improve im aiming to become a very well known editor with my own style which will be very different to many others and help the studio by pumping out quality content and mep parts which the community will like. i have only done 4 amv content since i became a editor 5 years ago i normaly edit battlefield montages etc and i will link all of my amv content that i have done i believe i have alot of potential to become a top editor and im learning constantly being in this studio will be the stopping point for me and i will work very hard to pump out consistent amvs and mep parts for the studio. i have mastered several editing techniques and i truly believe im able to put out (new) content which is acceptable  for the high standards of the studio and amv community.

here i will link my old videos i did when i wasn't so familiar with the amv rules and the basics rules for amvs in the community please judge my potential from seeing my past 3 amvs and compare them to the latest one to see how fast i can improve and adapt and learn. however i would like to be judged on the amv that i posted for my audition im just showing you guys my past 3 amv contents to show you how fast i learn and change so you can judge if i have potential or not.

here is also one of my battlefield projects

here is a preview of one of my amvs im editing .

as you can see my first ever amv 1 year ago had barely any editing at all. my second amv i did some decent syncing and cc and masking but its still not a completely clean edit my mep part isnt clean and its sped up then i took in some feedback from some pro editors and gia secondo and i applied it to my new project which i put as my main audition.

so hopefully you will see that i will be able to release good content for the studio Smile. Im 19 years old and i live in London.
    xYuki

Re: My Audition for 3S

Post by xYuki on Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:51 am

i don't know what i shoud say about your style but i say NO! most of your vids looks so don't know the word XD damn not good in english sy

lllFlaSh

Post by lllFlaSh on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:03 am

xYuki wrote:i don't know what i shoud say about your style but i say NO! most of your vids looks so don't know the word XD damn not good in english sy
    no problem Smile but my recent video is the only proper edit i have done for amvs i have only done 4 amvs 3 of which i didnt know anything about the amv scene until i finished my 3rd one im new and i have alot of potential please do not judge me on my old vids Smile
    SekaiSoul

Post by SekaiSoul on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:04 am

I see a great editor on you in the future. but now you must practice a lot improve their pan/crop the video quality and work the synchronization Wink I hope to see you here soon much better than you are today Very Happy Good luck !

lllFlaSh

Post by lllFlaSh on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:05 am

SekaiSoul wrote:I see a great editor on you in the future. but now you must practice a lot improve their pan/crop the video quality and work the synchronization Wink I hope to see you here soon much better than you are today Very Happy Good luck !
    thanks i will work very hard Smile
    RaiwashiSP

Post by RaiwashiSP on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:31 am

Ι see a lot of potential to you too Very Happy i think you could make a great member in this studio, just not at this very moment :/ but i really believe you will come back better and stronger !
    Reapomen

Post by Reapomen on Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:02 am

Well firstly you have to improve your flow. I see that you have quite some edits there but you should just try to focus on the flow. After that you will see how better your amvs will become Smile.
    It's a NO from me.

lllFlaSh

Post by lllFlaSh on Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:59 am

ill be back stronger than ever Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:38 pm