ShinSekaiStudio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyoneWelcome to the ShinSekaiStudio Forum where you can share your AMVs, Audition for the studio and have a great time

2 posters

Hello Guys :D this is the Lightning Eagle.

RaiwashiSP
    RaiwashiSP

Hello Guys :D this is the Lightning Eagle. Empty Hello Guys :D this is the Lightning Eagle.

Post by RaiwashiSP Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:53 am

Hello to everyone, my name is Sakis, i live in Greece and i'm RoronoaPNS's twin brother.
    I study software and network engineering and i like editing, listening to music and hanging out with ma friends :3
    I'm been an editor for at least 6 years, i had my first account til 2009 where YouTube deleted it and now my primary channel is:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/RaiwashiSP (Check out my work and subscribe if you like Smile )
    I joined this forum cause i'm a new member of 3S and i'm very happy cause the leader is my friend and i always wanted to join Smile i hope i can be a promiment member!

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/RaiwashiSp
    My Skype name: sakisfreed

Nice to meet you all guys, let's have fun ^_^
    OneBrunou
    OneBrunou

Hello Guys :D this is the Lightning Eagle. Empty Re: Hello Guys :D this is the Lightning Eagle.

Post by OneBrunou Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:35 am

Hello sir. Long time no talk ^^

btw. you better be active in HS as well when we start our little comeback ... xD
    RaiwashiSP
    RaiwashiSP

Hello Guys :D this is the Lightning Eagle. Empty Re: Hello Guys :D this is the Lightning Eagle.

Post by RaiwashiSP Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:03 pm

You bet i'll be Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:58 am