ShinSekaiStudio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyoneWelcome to the ShinSekaiStudio Forum where you can share your AMVs, Audition for the studio and have a great time

2 posters

Moshi Moshi ... New World25 Here :)

xXNewWorld25Xx
    xXNewWorld25Xx

Moshi Moshi ... New World25 Here :) Empty Moshi Moshi ... New World25 Here :)

Post by xXNewWorld25Xx Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:07 am

Hey, i am Zé also known as New World25, i started editing in the end of 2012 so i'm about to complete 2 Years of Editing "Yay", i'm the Leader of New World Studio and Co Leader of Shin Sekai Studio, that actually have a Partnership "Sugoi", i'm a AMV Maker and Designer so i work with AE, SV, PS and my Goal as an Editor is to become a Noted Editor Smile

About my intrests, i love doing all kind of Sports principally Radical Sports, i also like watching Animes, Manga (Only OP) etc etc...

Somehow the Forum doesn't allows me to put my Links so if anyone is intrested in my YT Channel or FB page just ask Smile

I joined this Forum because Gia forced me to do it Surprised ... Just kidding, as the Co Leader of 3S i have the obligation to be here to support our amazing Studio !!!

And that's it, Peace Out and have fun on 3S Forum Smile
    GiaQuando
    GiaQuando
    Admin

Moshi Moshi ... New World25 Here :) Empty Re: Moshi Moshi ... New World25 Here :)

Post by GiaQuando Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:27 am

xXNewWorld25Xx wrote:
    I joined this Forum because Gia forced me to do it Surprised ... Just kidding, as the Co Leader of 3S i have the obligation to be here to support our amazing Studio !!!

Ahahaha Ze that made me laugh so hard lol!

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:11 am