Hey everyoneWelcome to the ShinSekaiStudio Forum where you can share your AMVs, Audition for the studio and have a great time


    Hey there people

    Share
    avatar
    Jackal

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-09-28
    Age : 20
    Location : USA

    Hey there people

    Post by Jackal on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:28 am

    1. The Names Jack but as you can see I go by Jackal
    2. I have been a gfx designer for 5 years I also enjoy playing games and reading manga and watching anime
    3. My youtube is youtube.com/user/arrodzn
    4.The reason I came here is because I like 3S studio
    5. and my skype is Arrosion
    avatar
    JerichoAMV

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2014-02-10
    Age : 22
    Location : Greece,Alexandroupolis

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by JerichoAMV on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:41 am

    Yooo Jack, my name is Bill.. welcome to our forum Very Happy hope you enjoy your stay here Smile i just checked your channel, love your work man.. I will make sure to create a gfx topic so you can share your work here with us Very Happy gonna sub you ^^ can you make some tutorials on photoshop?? Razz
    avatar
    Jackal

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-09-28
    Age : 20
    Location : USA

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by Jackal on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:46 am

    KryptoniteAMV wrote:Yooo Jack, my name is Bill.. welcome to our forum Very Happy hope you enjoy your stay here Smile i just checked your channel, love your work man.. I will make sure to create a gfx topic so you can share your work here with us Very Happy gonna sub you ^^ can you make some tutorials on photoshop?? Razz
    thanks man really appreciate it but im not really good at teaching stuff too people XD
    I could prob attempt making a step by step through pics and post it on the forum
    avatar
    JerichoAMV

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2014-02-10
    Age : 22
    Location : Greece,Alexandroupolis

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by JerichoAMV on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:53 am

    Jackal wrote:
    KryptoniteAMV wrote:Yooo Jack, my name is Bill.. welcome to our forum Very Happy hope you enjoy your stay here Smile i just checked your channel, love your work man.. I will make sure to create a gfx topic so you can share your work here with us Very Happy gonna sub you ^^ can you make some tutorials on photoshop?? Razz
    thanks man really appreciate it but im not really good at teaching stuff too people XD
    I could prob attempt making a step by step through pics and post it on the forum

    even so it will be really helpful Smile at least for me (y)
    avatar
    Jackal

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-09-28
    Age : 20
    Location : USA

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by Jackal on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:54 am

    KryptoniteAMV wrote:even so it will be really helpful Smile at least for me (y)
    hehe I'll try then Very Happy
    avatar
    Pieetrr

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2014-09-26

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by Pieetrr on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:00 am

    Jack to jackal,how ingenius
    avatar
    Jackal

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-09-28
    Age : 20
    Location : USA

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by Jackal on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:04 am

    Pieetrr wrote:Jack to jackal,how ingenius
    not sure if this is sarcastic or not lol
    avatar
    Pieetrr

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2014-09-26

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by Pieetrr on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:06 am

    No u can mock me too,from peter I went to pieetrr.
    avatar
    Jackal

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-09-28
    Age : 20
    Location : USA

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by Jackal on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:10 am

    Pieetrr wrote:No u can mock me too,from peter I went to pieetrr.
    well...I guess peter as a username was already taken?
    avatar
    Pieetrr

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2014-09-26

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by Pieetrr on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:16 am

    Ouch,tears.
    avatar
    GiaQuando
    Admin

    Posts : 38
    Join date : 2013-07-05

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by GiaQuando on Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:49 pm

    Hey Jack glad to hear you love our studio and I really love your work Very Happy
    Keep being awesome Very Happy
    avatar
    Pieetrr

    Posts : 10
    Join date : 2014-09-26

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by Pieetrr on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:45 pm

    Soooo,jack.You've been a grafix designer since eleven years old?
    avatar
    Jackal

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2014-09-28
    Age : 20
    Location : USA

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by Jackal on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:08 pm

    Pieetrr wrote:Soooo,jack.You've been a grafix designer since eleven years old?
    I started to get into photshop at 11

    Sponsored content

    Re: Hey there people

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:40 pm