ShinSekaiStudio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyoneWelcome to the ShinSekaiStudio Forum where you can share your AMVs, Audition for the studio and have a great time

3 posters

Yo guys! The length of the title was to short..

Asagoru

Yo guys! The length of the title was to short.. Empty Yo guys! The length of the title was to short..

Post by Asagoru Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:04 am

Hi guys i have just seen that there is a new Anime Forum so decided to intruduce myself here xD

My name is René (Nikname: Asa) you can call me however you want^^
    I am an amv maker at the most of the time i am not so active xD but i give my best to upload some stuff^^ I realy love to edit with animes, but i drop the most of the amvs after 30 seconds cuz i found another song or i dont like what i made, but well Very Happy
    here is my channel if you are interrestet to see some of my work:
    New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days...-.-
    well you can finde me if you search for Asagoru AMV on youtube Very Happy
    or if you want something from me you can write me a message on skype rene.gamper1 Smile

i wish you guys the best of luck with the studio Smile

gretz Asa
    JerichoAMV
    JerichoAMV

Yo guys! The length of the title was to short.. Empty Re: Yo guys! The length of the title was to short..

Post by JerichoAMV Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:31 am

Hello Rene I'm Bill. Nice to meet you! Smile Welcome to our forum, hope you enjoy your stay ^^ Feel free to post your AMVs in the AMV Vault section Wink
    GiaQuando
    GiaQuando
    Admin

Yo guys! The length of the title was to short.. Empty Re: Yo guys! The length of the title was to short..

Post by GiaQuando Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:45 pm

Hey Asagoru sup?Glad to see you like our forum and good to see you're fine Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:22 pm