ShinSekaiStudio Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey everyoneWelcome to the ShinSekaiStudio Forum where you can share your AMVs, Audition for the studio and have a great time

3 posters

World Of Lapar here:)

World Of Lapar
    World Of Lapar

World Of Lapar here:) Empty World Of Lapar here:)

Post by World Of Lapar Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:05 am

Heya, I am Tyrell, but you can just say ty Very Happy
    As for my interests, well, I like anime, ofc, sports, but basketball in particular, I did it myself for 7 years until i got injured, Games, fifa mostly though, And chocolate, I'm kinda addicted to chocolate.

I started editting, 3 years ago, but uploaded my first amv on 10 october 2012, so in 2 weeks it will be exactly 2 years ago that I started on youtube Smile Program that I use is Sony Vegas Pro 11, About a year ago I changed my account name from lapar91 to World Of Lapar, mostly because I didn't really like the name lapar91.

I'm from The Netherlands, Amsterdam to be precise.

Reason I joined this forum, well, I didn't know at first that there was a forum to be honest, but gia told me so, here I am Smile and I'd love to meet new people any day Smile

Contact Info
    Skype: can't write it, since, it's noted as a external link, but It's in my profile:)
    GiaQuando
    GiaQuando
    Admin

World Of Lapar here:) Empty Re: World Of Lapar here:)

Post by GiaQuando Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:18 am

Welcome Ty,Glad to see you're in the Forum too Very Happy
    Hope you will have a great time with us Very Happy
    JerichoAMV
    JerichoAMV

Post by JerichoAMV Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:35 am

you know why you're here Razz you're a member of 3s. All the members should be here xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:29 pm